 Technic / 2008
Re: 8458 Silver Champion is incredible!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 11:51:53 GMT

The 8448's are still selling pretty strong in Skandinavia...  I saw them
at Legoland Billund (Danmark) for about $60 USD, and they were selling
like crazy.

The stores closest to me here in Sweden still has them on their
shelfs. Perhaps I should get myself a copy before the dust hides them?
I recently bought the 8480 Space Shuttle in a store so it's no rush
for the larger models here in the middle of Sweden anyway..

The 8445's are also still being sold in large quantities in Danmark and
Sweden, but they're labelled as formula 1 racers.  They cost about $40 USD.

True.

On a different tangent, doesn't anybody else here think that it's about
time Lego came out with a supercar-sized monster truck?  You know, the
kind that would crush supercars to pancakes...

Now that would be great :)

| Om man kan förstå all fysik, så kan man inte vara normal.

LOL! Hey, I thought you were on a visit here in Sweden!

/Tobbe - http://lego.arnesson.nu