 Technic / 2035
Re: 8458 Silver Champion is incredible!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 19:26:29 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Henry Chea writes:
The 8448's are still selling pretty strong in Skandinavia...  I saw them
at Legoland Billund (Danmark) for about $60 USD, and they were selling
like crazy.

Here in The Netherlands all 1999-models are available yet.

On a different tangent, doesn't anybody else here think that it's about
time Lego came out with a supercar-sized monster truck?  You know, the
kind that would crush supercars to pancakes...

Whow, that would be nice!! But I hope then they put some more "technic" in it.
(The largest con. from 8458; no gearbox e.g.)

Greetings,

Eelco Kooiker
http://www.kooiker.demon.nl/eelco/