 Technic / 2033
Re: 8458 Silver Champion is incredible!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 17:40:23 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Adam Hoekwater writes:
Why would it be pulled from brick & mortar stores, but not online stores?
It was in 3 of the 4 stores I just checked.
kbkids.com - $44.99
etoys.com - $39.99
toysmart.com - $29.98

-Adam   8^D

I don't see where you got this, Adam. kbkids.com doesn't list it (unless I'm
missing something), toysmart.com is out of business, and etoys.com (as usual)
is totally unresponsive.

Does anyone else know:

- Why 8445 was recalled?
- Where I can get one or two, new in box (box condition is irrelevant)

- Sean