 Technic / 1993
Re: 8458 Silver Champion is incredible!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 19:46:24 GMT

The 8448's are still selling pretty strong in Skandinavia...  I saw them
at Legoland Billund (Danmark) for about $60 USD, and they were selling
like crazy.

The 8445's are also still being sold in large quantities in Danmark and
Sweden, but they're labelled as formula 1 racers.  They cost about $40 USD.

On a different tangent, doesn't anybody else here think that it's about
time Lego came out with a supercar-sized monster truck?  You know, the
kind that would crush supercars to pancakes...
--
Cheers,
Henry C.