 Technic / 2009
Re: 8458 Silver Champion's on the way in the USA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 13:16:02 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Grant Elliott writes:
Where in the US are you and when did you order it?  I got a letter from TLG
just the other day stating that they still expected it to come in on the
18th.  I suppose I should go check and see if I've been billed yet....

I got the same letter, but keep in mind, LSAH ships from Connecticut, and I
live in NJ.  So if I order in the morning, I get the package within 2 days,
usually the next day!  So I was billed on the 11th, received on the 14th.  I
ordered it as soon as I saw it in the LSAH catalog everyone received in the
mail.

Jason F.