 Technic / 2042
Re: 8458 Silver Champion's on the way in the USA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 00:14:44 GMT

I think I have to stop having LSAH send the boxes to my office.  They really
don't pack the boxes that well, they are always busted open and the corners of
the nice box are all dinged up and crushed.  Same thing happened with my 8448,
but it didn't happen with the UCS sets.  Very strange.  I guess I would rather
have it a day later shipped to my home(ups wont drop off without signature).
Its a pain in the ass.

Jason F.

I had the same thing happen to me when mine arrived at my office today.  Lego
needs to improve their box packing.  Putting three sheets of grocery bag paper
in the box does not constitute proper box padding.  With the premium that we
are paying to get these sets early from S@H, we at least deserve to see the
set arrive in Near Mint condition.  One thing I can say, is at least Lego is
good about getting all the right pieces in their sets.  I've never had a set
missing a piece yet.

Keith Blumenthal