 Technic / 2043
Re: Help!! Which Throwbot is the best?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 02:53:45 GMT

Well, if you're finding a worthy opponent for your Mech, I suggest Blaster, I
say hes the best Throwbot, nicely built. Millenia is not bad in Motorcycle
mode but his main mode makes him really look like a female.

I suggest BLASTER! Although hes a little more expensive than the regular
Throwbot at a price of around $15.

Millennia is about $20.

But if you want the regular 5 dollar throwbots, then I will suggest Lare or
spark, they're both cool.