 Technic / 2040
2039  |  2041
Subject:
Help!! Which Throwbot is the best?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 23:29:10 GMT

Hi all,

I now am interstered in buying a throwbot to go up against a mech I built. I
am looking for the human-type throwbots and I am having trouble picking one
cause I'm only going to buy one. My choices are Ski scuba jet and amazon. Ski
looks to skinny and has no special weapon. Jet looks very unstable and he also
has no special weapon. Amazon has bad colors and looks weak,plus his arm is
short although he has 2 special weapons. Scuba on the other hand, looks very
strong and futuristic and he has a blaster but I wish he had a sword of some
sort too. Which one should I get? I'm thinking of getting scuba and adding a
beam sword(like from Gundam Wing) to go up against my mech, which is 6 inches
tall, a little taller than Scuba. Also I was wondering what scuba transforms
into and if they are still available in stores.

--==Sergio==--