 Technic / 1980
1979  |  1981
Subject:
8458 Silver Champion's on the way in the USA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 22:26:57 GMT

I didn't realize Huw was from UK, so I didn't post it earlier, but I
checked my online bank and I was just charged for my preorder for 8458 on the
11th.  So, that means its in the US and shipping, if I understand correctly.
Call LSAH and see whats up.

Jason F.