 Technic / 16513 (-20)
  PF Liebherr 964 Excavator

(URL) Features: • 6 ch remote control: left track, right track, slew, boom, stick & bucket • Manual on/off Lights • technic figure sized • Long-throw actuator cylinders • esky(tm) lunchbox! Brickshelf link: (URL) Moc Pages link: (URL) I'll probably (...) (16 years ago, 26-Nov-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX) !

  Re: New MOC: Bloobit Mecha

(...) -snip- (...) Lol, I guess I should consider making a (URL) Grunnion> type thing again sometime. Thanks! Eric (16 years ago, 22-Nov-08, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Bloobit Mecha

(...) Wow Eric thats a fairly substantial sized piece of art, it's good to see that your still at it, as some of us feared we would never see your high quality MOC's again when you mentioned you were retiring. Interesting to see your change to (...) (16 years ago, 22-Nov-08, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Still ticking... The Flying Octopus Clock

Still ticking... The Flying Octopus Clock Hello, Well It has been on my wall since last march. Besides the times I was away from home for work or vacation I have kept it running. I would guess that it has run for about 6 months worth of accumulated (...) (16 years ago, 22-Nov-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Graphic (was New MOC: Bloobit Mecha)

Hi Richie, the shadow effect is actually kind of easy to do. The trick is, once you have the subject selected, copy then select inverse, and fill with 100% opacity. Then use the transform/distort and grab the upper handles of the selection box and (...) (16 years ago, 21-Nov-08, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: New Graphic (was New MOC: Bloobit Mecha)

(...) Nice work, Eric. The shadow effect is remarkable - I wonder if a colour other than blue for the floor wouldn't work better with the mostly blue Bloobit? Cheers Richie Dulin CO Legeaux (16 years ago, 21-Nov-08, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Bloobit Mecha

(...) I visited Mark's Photo stream, I was also happy to see his work. (actually the best photos I have seen of the NWBC 2008, really nice!) (Amazing work everybody!) The last (URL) Mecha> I constructed was the (URL) Grelnix>, wow, that was 11 (...) (16 years ago, 21-Nov-08, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: New Graphic (was New MOC: Bloobit Mecha)

Hey all, I broke my image link while I shuffled around some of the photos in the Bloobit Gallery. (sorry) Here is a new Bloobit graphic. I like this one better, hope you do too... (2 URLs) Bloobit Mecha Gallery> Here is a few more: (URL) MOC Photo> (...) (16 years ago, 20-Nov-08, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Removing battery box current limiter

(...) I agree with your warning... nonetheless the motor has its own current limiter. eg. for the buggy motor it's the rectangular yellow component that can be seen bottom right of this image: (URL) (16 years ago, 19-Nov-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Removing battery box current limiter

I've tried to overcome the current limiter inside PF battery box to provide enough juice for buggy motors (my car has two). Follow this picture: (URL) bridge the R2 resistor (as indicated by red line) with a piece of wire. Be careful with modified (...) (16 years ago, 18-Nov-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Mesh Enhancer?

(...) You've got mail. I'll try to contact the author and see if we can upload the prog at LDraw or somewhere else. Bye, w. (16 years ago, 16-Nov-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Mesh Enhancer?

Hello All, I'm just getting started in rendering with POV-Ray. You can see my first attempt at the URL below. I attempted to replicate the look of the (URL) McLaren MP-42> Formula One car using the 8458 Silver Champion model. I got the colors and (...) (16 years ago, 16-Nov-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Bloobit Mecha

Hello Eric, so this month is a very cheerfull one for the Mecha community. It started with marks awesome comeback and now you also state that you are still building too! (...) I really love your Bloobit. It incorporates everything I like on your (...) (16 years ago, 15-Nov-08, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: New Holland LS150 Skid Steer Loader

(...) Yep, I pulled the bulldozer apart for the motors, transmitters etc. I'm putting in my Christmas order for a Technic set with some PF linear actuators, just to see what they are like. I would really like to see TLG come up with a PF (...) (16 years ago, 14-Nov-08, to lugnet.technic)

  New MOC: Bloobit Mecha

(URL) Bloobit Mecha Gallery> ==== New member of the Biomechanical Bricks family! Completed November 2008. Brother to the (URL) Grelnix>, 18 pounds 36 inches tall. Started summer of 2008. (URL) Features: • Two pilots, (URL) 1 in the head> and (URL) 1 (...) (16 years ago, 14-Nov-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX) !

  Re: Neat marketing tip for Technic sets?

(...) Interesting! I enjoy creating alternate models and instructions. I can't speak for TLG, but I will say that good things are in store for alternate model fans and frugal LEGO gift shoppers. Jim (16 years ago, 14-Nov-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Neat marketing tip for Technic sets?

We all know how TLG always includes instructions to build two different main models in their Technic range. How about if they don't tell people what the secondary model is on the box? IOW, you would only find out what the second model was after you (...) (16 years ago, 14-Nov-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: New Holland LS150 Skid Steer Loader

(...) I think that this is fabulous. I am sure you and your son had a blast making this. It is really well made, and i do not notice any jerky control. I bet your son will make his own incredible creations as he grows up. Did you get the motors off (...) (16 years ago, 13-Nov-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Mechanical relay

(...) it'll go to neutral and reverse eventually. You need to turn it just a little to engage it. (16 years ago, 12-Nov-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Mechanical relay

Nice Idea, I suppose these might work also: (URL) (16 years ago, 12-Nov-08, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact