 Technic / 16498
Re: Neat marketing tip for Technic sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2008 05:20:47 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bob Parker wrote:

   And when it comes to System, I always loved the alternative models that used to be shown on the back of the boxes. Of course, since there were no instructions on how to build them, you had to guess how to make them since not all angles of the alternate were shown which was difficult at times. How about if they not only bring back alternates for current sets, but also include instructions on how to build them?

Interesting! I enjoy creating alternate models and instructions. I can’t speak for TLG, but I will say that good things are in store for alternate model fans and frugal LEGO gift shoppers.

Jim