 Technic / 16508
Re: New Graphic (was New MOC: Bloobit Mecha)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2008 02:11:02 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Eric Sophie wrote:
   Hey all, I broke my image link while I shuffled around some of the photos in the Bloobit Gallery.

(sorry)

Here is a new Bloobit graphic. I like this one better, hope you do too...

Bloobit Mecha Gallery

...snip...

Enjoy the pictures.

Eric Sophie
LUGNET member #1051

Nice work, Eric.

The shadow effect is remarkable - I wonder if a colour other than blue for the floor wouldn’t work better with the mostly blue Bloobit?

Cheers

Richie Dulin
CO Legeaux