 Technic / 16505
Re: Removing battery box current limiter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2008 06:50:44 GMT

Be careful with modified BB as it will not shut down when the motor is stalled
for extended period of time endangering both the motors and battery box.

I agree with your warning... nonetheless the motor has its own current limiter.
eg. for the buggy motor it's the rectangular yellow component that can be seen
bottom right of this image:

Philo