 Technic / 16513
16512  |  16514
Subject:
PF Liebherr 964 Excavator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2008 04:14:24 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Features:
• 6 ch remote control: left track, right track, slew, boom, stick & bucket
• Manual on/off Lights
• technic figure sized
• Long-throw actuator cylinders
• esky(tm) lunchbox!

Brickshelf link:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/blahman/Excavator
Moc Pages link:
http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/82127

I’ll probably take some videos and more pictures over the weekend, so if there is any aspect you’d like a close-up of, let me know...

Chris