 Technic / 16525
Re: PF Liebherr 964 Excavator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2008 22:13:07 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Robert G Fay wrote:

"Chris Orchard" <chris_orchard@+Remove+This+gjames.com.au> wrote in message
news:KB6HAx.DGG@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.technic, Chris Orchard wrote:
Features:¬
.  6 ch remote control: left track, right track, slew, boom, stick &
bucket¬
.  Manual on/off Lights¬
.  technic figure sized¬
.  Long-throw actuator cylinders¬
.  esky(tm) lunchbox!¬
¬
Brickshelf link:¬
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/blahman/Excavator>
¬
Moc Pages link:¬
<http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/82127
¬
I'll probably take some videos and more pictures over the weekend, so if
there is any aspect you'd like a close-up of, let me know...¬ ¬
Chris

Movies are now up on YouTube¬
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTFj1CL0db0
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3dlmGeR8ho
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6qJ-EI1i_I
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcbantIFl-0

Chris,
      I am sure I can see that mini-figure move his arms to control the
Excavator. That is just awesome. Thanks for sharing the video. You can sure
be proud of that MOC.

Bob Fay

LoL! Thanks Bob.

Maybe it'll make it into the sidebar during it's next update :)

Chris.