 Technic / 15476
Re: What's the difference?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2006 21:23:50 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Ross Crawford wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Steve Lane wrote:

I don't know any details about splitters, but if the difference in ratio of the
2 gears in the splitter is smaller than the difference between any of the
standard gears, then it would create ratios between the standard gears as per
Glen's post, I think.

ROSCO

That makes a lot of sense. The configurations I was coming up with in my head,
tended to duplicate ratio's I already had.

Steve