 Technic / 14621
Re: Pneumatic "One Leg at a Time" Robot Circuit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 17 Sep 2005 16:17:55 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Mark Bellis wrote:

<snip>

When you need to have a model function move a switch, the 1+4 AND gate that Kev
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1351862 and I
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1366841 have both worked on is
the most cost-effective.  How I forgot about it till Kevin reminded me is
probably the effect of too many trains!

Is there such a thing?!?!  :^)

Kev