 Technic / 14610
Re: Pneumatic "One Leg at a Time" Robot Circuit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 23:17:44 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Sigurd van Strakenburg wrote:

hi,

why do you wanne build a thing that lifts one leg a time?.... i did it but it
dont have any advanges. it isn't much more stable. it isn't faster (my cat 343
was not to slow) but stil i don't see any inprovments. the only thing is that it
is looking cool!!!

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=141780
the why it move's is more orgenic then anything i see on 4 legs from lego. but
that is not where you are looking for is'nt it?...

sigurd

Hi Sigurd,
  Maybe I can do it with fewer pneumatic parts?
Kev