 Technic / 12539
Re: NEW ANIMATION
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.animation, lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 3 May 2004 12:00:56 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Nathanael Kuipers wrote:
   What can I say Steve??! It’s fantastic as always!!! The suspension is perfect... Is this an animation of a LEGO car!!!?? It’s hard to believe.

Keep going Steve!

Nathanael

(Btw did I send you the final CAD version of the GT?)

I have it But I am waiting for the latest creation. That thing looks even cooler lot of functions. I especially like the side scoops.

Steve