 Technic / 10831
Re: LEGO design patterns... you know, there's a book in that, I'm sure of it!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 18:32:55 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Juergen Stuber wrote:
Horst Lehner <Horst_Lehner@mausnet.de> writes:
Allan Bedford wrote:
In that regard, I would see the need for a software
developer with strong GUI skills to assist in planning
the layout of the site.

Not being exactly the GUI expert you may have envisioned, I think the GUI
would need to offer sensible categories and potentially more powerful
mechanisms to really find the patterns a user is interested in, from the
limited information he might at the beginning be able to give.

That sounds rather overengineered to me.
Why not make a Wiki like the software patterns people do?

Jürgen

A LEGO Robotics Wiki exists see:
http://www.object-arts.co.uk/cgi-local/view.pl/Lego-Robotics/

Jona