 Technic / 10606
Re: Pictures and NEW BRICKS from 8455 Backhoe Loader and 8454 firetruck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 16:53:21 GMT

What I did notice, after looking at the inventory, is that there is 10
cylinders, 2 pumps, but no air tank--not that there looks like room for an
air-tank, but running 10 cylinders off 2 pumps--seems as if you'd be pumping all
the time.

Anyway, just a note--still looks like a great set!

Dave K

There is no airtank, but if you take out the engine, you may put an air tank in
there... That's the good thing about LEGO, you can do what you want...

Kim Andersen