 Technic / 10609
Re: Pictures and NEW BRICKS from 8455 Backhoe Loader and 8454 firetruck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 18:31:06 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Rebecca Taylor wrote:
David Koudys wrote:

Now i have uploade some pictures to brickshelf:

I'm definitly going to order one of these--looks like it could be one of the
finest technic sets since the space shuttle.

Wow, where/when can I get one of these sets?  It's as if all the other ideas I
had for my 8862 set but never got round to implementing have been brought to
light.  I especially like the pneumatic rotation of the backhoe - mine used a
horribly convoluted gear train to moderate effect.

The only thing I dislike on the new model is the almost universal adoption of
the smooth beams.  How are we supposed to add the mudguards, lights, little
levers and pretend dashboard tiles?!

Becky

Well you should cut get in your nearst LEGOLAND park..., and it should come on
S@H in a few weeks... ;-)

I agree with you, we need to "Get back to basic".
But you can always do like this:

Kim Andersen