 Technic / 10603
Re: Pictures and NEW BRICKS from 8455 Backhoe Loader and 8454 firetruck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 15:09:50 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Kim Andersen wrote:
Hey

Now i have uploade some pictures to brickshelf:

On this picture you can see all the bricks include in the set:

I think it's worth it's price.
770DKR ~ 121,91$

<snip>

Best regards Kim Andersen
Denmark

I'm definitly going to order one of these--looks like it could be one of the
finest technic sets since the space shuttle.

What I did notice, after looking at the inventory, is that there is 10
cylinders, 2 pumps, but no air tank--not that there looks like room for an
air-tank, but running 10 cylinders off 2 pumps--seems as if you'd be pumping all
the time.

Anyway, just a note--still looks like a great set!

Dave K