 Technic / 10617
Re: Picture from 8455 Backhoe Loader inventory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 21:00:22 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Max Maxwell wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Kim Andersen wrote:
Hey

I have now updated the gallery with a new picture off the inventory:

Kim Andersen

The link doesn't seem to work! It takes me to a page that says "This folder has
not yet been made public." Can someone explain this? I have to see the pics!

Max

I don't understand how brickshelf work. But wait 30 min. then i think it will
work...

Kim Andersen