 Technic / *9566 (-20)
  Re: Krana Codes

(...) the codes are as folows: BO - ICR CA - IEK JA - LPP SU - EPF VU - OMA XA - BMR YO - CAG ZA - NMG If you are looking for the Mata Nui font, Matthew Gerber made one a while back (he makes some awesome Lego style fonts!) You can DL it here - (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Krana Codes

download the pdf checklist on K-P it has them decoded -- Thanx~ Nicole (URL) howse" <jehowse@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Gy1IyE.JxC@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Krana Codes

I've looked here and at K-P (albeit superficially) and can't find any mention of this at all. I was looking at the back of a krana and noticed three bionicle letters, forming some code. Each of the different krana have a different code. Has anyone (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: More Nuva News, including complete review of Onua Nuva

(...) Tim, They are basically they're advanced forms of the toa (the first 6 Bionicle guys that came out) with new armor, they are also supposedly stronger, better, and better equipped to fight. If you want more info on them check out the 'sets' (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Lego competitions just like Robotica?

(...) I just noticed 3806-3809 are available for preorder at Shop.LEGO.com (U.S.) for shipment July 22. $59.99 each. Maggie C. (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping)

  More Nuva News, including complete review of Onua Nuva

Over at Bionicle Zone Community ( (URL) ) Dimensioneer has posted a rather complete review of the Onua Nuva. He also answers and gives good pics of all the parts and body armor, even talks about the arms/legs (they do not bend by the way). Full (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.reviews, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Overpowering LEGO electric parts [was Re: Aviation Tractor MOC]

(...) When I was a young'in I got tired of having to always ask my mom for more batteries to power the lights in my space bace (remember the old yellow 2x2 bricks with light bulbs in them?)... so I put the power leads from my 4.5 into the wall (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Onua Nuva pics at maskofdestiny.com

(URL) has pictures of Onua Nuva at (URL) provide the answer to my question about knees. Thanks purple_dave! (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: MoTeC Winners: April

(...) Unless you tell me otherwise, but of course! (...) Thanks! As you no doubt have guessed, I am :) Hope winter's not to bad in Australia .) /Tobbe (URL) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: some new technic models on my brickshelf gallery

Hey nice!, I'm still looking at all the pictures, ahh, brings me back to the days of my Large Technic Tires. You got me thinking. Legomaster www.mylegomaster.com (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Building Instructions Portal Updates and FAQs

(...) At this point, there isn't an edit mechanism... I'm hoping to add that (which would require a user login/management system) after I have gotten everything else running 100% solid. For the time being, the best way to get that fixed is to (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.trains, lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

  Re: some new technic models on my brickshelf gallery

(...) parts). (...) Yes, <part:2907> was interduced in <set:8856> and is a key element in the CV joints of <set:8880> see: (3 URLs) David (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: some new technic models on my brickshelf gallery

(...) <snipped> So in effect you build a completely new hub carrier with more offset than the standard part, which will therefore enable the pivot of the universal joint to lie on the axis of the upper and lower balljoints. All these fancy pieces of (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic)

Jake McKee wrote in message ... (...) Hey Jake, is it possible to edit a submitted link? I'd like to categories my instruction links under the "Buildings" subcategory since it didn't exist when I originally added them. Kevin ---...--- NEW tan facade (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.trains, lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

  Building Instructions Portal Updates and FAQs

Continuing to work on the Building Instruction Portal, I have fixed a few bugs, added a few features, and planned a few more. I have included a few details on these updates towards the bottom of this post, if you are interested. Thanks to everyone (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.trains, lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Aviation Tractor MOC

Hi Great MOC. About the power problem I agree with Jennifer 2 motors should be enough. A problem could be that it is too much friction losses, I had to rebuild the drivetrain in my Tatra before it moved at all. It is possible to skip the diff and (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic)

  my third technic ute is now on brickshelf

(URL) shows the back of the ute. Note the 2x2 radar dishes as tail and brake lights Also note the number plate There is also the tray. The black beams sticking up from the front of the tray are the rollbar. ute3base shows the chassis of the ute, (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.technic)

  can someone ID this part?

(URL) the part below the grey sticker from the 8448 with the airconditioning print. Anyone know what set that sticker is from? And also where I can see a scan of the full sheet if one exists? (22 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Aviation Tractor MOC

(...) There was a reason I didn't go for the old one, but now I can't remember it. (...) I've only got one of these so since I've already cut the crown gears I may stick with what I've got (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Aviation Tractor MOC

(...) Thanks. (...) That's a great bit of lateral thinking - I have one of those boxes so if my attempts to simplify the drivetrain don't work I'll give it a try. Thanks. (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact