 Technic / *8111 (-20)
  new brickshelf account

Just letting you all know we have a new brickshelf account. Its here (URL) not much there for now. Nicole~ (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Wairuha and Akamai

Today some very strange occurred to me. One of my friends sent me a bionicle movie from the online game. The movie was about the Toa Kaita. The one with the Kanohi Hau named himself Wairuha "Spirit of Valor, hear me! I -- AM -- WAIRUHA" and the (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Advice needed: ask Santa for 8466 or not?

I got it too, I spent 9 hours strait putting it together on the living room floor(intermixed with a few 5-10 minute breaks to do other things) the steering is a little stiff, but what I'm wondering about is in the rear drive- the main transfer of (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8468 power crusher

All I see are bionicles on wheels. What's the fuss? Duq Manuel Cueto <mcuetov@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Goz7Et.3EI@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Advice needed: ask Santa for 8466 or not?

Well Santa brought me an 8466 4x4 Off-Roader set. It is an impressive set. I've only built bag one of EIGHT! and I'm already blown away. I was wondering if anyone else thinks the steering and power is a bit stiff? Everything was working very smooth (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8468 power crusher

(...) YES...... In lego.com, in the lego finder window, if you enter this number you will found some new sets. Anyone have more sets numbers? 8468-8469-8470-8471 Manuel Cueto (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)

  8468 power crusher

Anyone have any info/pics of this set to be released in '02 (23 years ago, 25-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)

  8468

Anyone have any info/pics of this set to be released in '02 (23 years ago, 25-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Home-made Air Muscle is Here!

"c s soh" <cssoh@singnet.com.sg> wrote in message news:3C267F21.1CA9D0....com.sg... (...) Iain (23 years ago, 24-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

  Home-made Air Muscle is Here!

Season's Greetings to all pneumatics fiends, For DIYers, Christophe's home-made air muscle is here: (URL) C S Soh CSSoh's Lego Pneumatics (URL) where air is power! (23 years ago, 24-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

  Re: Technic new parts in 4x4 off road 8466

(...) that's the one! thanks very much, David. I've posted pics of this part (in addition to the other new ones) at (URL) (23 years ago, 23-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Advice needed: ask Santa for 8466 or not?

(...) I've posted photos of the parts in question, for the curious! 8465 - (URL) - (URL) (23 years ago, 23-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Mata Nui bug?

(...) I had the problem where Jala wouldn't ask me to join the guard, I didn't have a second letter in my backpack. I tried going back to Le-Koro (every time I went there via the tunnel from Onu-Koro, the tunnel is not open, and the Le-Korians were (...) (23 years ago, 23-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Makuta sighting

(...) Thanks very much! Taking pictures of the various scenarios makes it much less painful to take them dowm. - Kyle (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.build)

  Re: Makuta sighting

(...) But I'm xposting this to .build, because I took some time to browse your folders in general, and I'm impressed with your graphics output. You've got some really nice cover images and concepts in there, all composed very well (even the "Bad (...) (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.build)

  Makuta sighting

The folder is called "Spoiler Alert". Please stay away if you don't want any clues about the online Mata Nui game. (URL) (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: 8445 Indy storm back under another name?

(...) Wow, cool; I wanted to get one of those some time ago but wasn't able due to their pulling it out of production. Looks like I will have my chance now.:-) -Gaurav Thakur, raving madman cp5670@home.com (URL) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic new parts in 4x4 off road 8466

(...) Yeah I also noticed that with issue with the wheel linkage setup; it seems that it is actually pretty smooth when the "wheel unit" is bent to its neutral position (suspension spring partially retracted and the axle network is in its (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8862 pneumatic cylinders

(...) Hey I also noticed that little thing with the cylinders. The 8862 Backhoe Grader I got was slightly strange; it showed the yellow cylinders on the box and manual but came with the black pistons. I believe this change took place sometime around (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Advice needed: ask Santa for 8466 or not?

I actually thought that the 8466 4x4 Off-Roader was quite a nice set; certainly the best one in the last few years. (IMHO the last one to compare with it was probably the 8459) Although yeah, I agree with you about those clear cylinders with their (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact