 Technic / 6323
Re: Advice needed: ask Santa for 8466 or not?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 23 Dec 2001 04:02:09 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Jennifer Clark writes:

"Thomas Avery" <thomas.avery@intec-hou.com> wrote in message

Jennifer had this to say about the 8446:
http://news.lugnet.com/technic/?n=6289

It was the 8465 I've got, although I wonder how much would be applicable to
both? BTW, these 4 x 6 rectangular technic beams (2 in 8465) are
fantastically useful pieces, great for getting structures strong lengthwise
and widthwise.

Jennifer

I've posted photos of the parts in question, for the curious!

8465 - http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=9310
8466 - http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=6522

Chris.