 Technic / 6324
Re: Technic new parts in 4x4 off road 8466
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 23 Dec 2001 04:15:46 GMT

In lugnet.technic, David Arnon writes:
In lugnet.technic, Chris Fenter writes:
There are also new 'L' shaped one-piece black technic beams, which are used
in the chassis (like 2no 4L technic beams placed at right angles to each
other in plan and joined at the ends). These are pretty rare - maybe in the
Ultimate Builders Set, IIRC, if at all. I think someone else posted a pic of
the UBS parts before - anyone got the URL? If anyone would like me to take a
pic & post it, LMK.

http://marc.klein.free.fr/3800.htm

- David

that's the one! thanks very much, David. I've posted pics of this part (in
addition to the other new ones) at

Chris.