 Technic / *15816 (-20)
  Anyone know Redjack Ryan?

Found this folder on Brickshelf: (URL) I don't usually like to steal other people's thunder, but that is a sweet model. Looks like it's based on a BE1250-W. Anyone know who built it? If you're lurking, please de-lurk now! ROSCO (20 years ago, 10-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Ferrari

(...) I think the main thing some people will want is those wheels (or hubcaps). Wheels aren't really a LEGO strong point. ROSCO (20 years ago, 9-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Ferrari

(...) Contrary to what some people think I think this model looks good, although I have no idea if it looks like an Enzo or not. For me the decision whether to buy it or not will depend only on the functions it has. It looks too much like <set:8448> (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Ferrari

(URL) (...) All kidding and joking and supposed hoaxes aside, here's a better pic (not mine though)..... (URL) I think this is going to be a nice new supercar... I will likely be ordering this set ASAP. But then again I'm biased towards all LEGO (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Leog Pneumatics

(...) Thanks for the input but I have already tried Ebay and Bricklink; with very little positive results. About the $55.00, I meant to type $70.00 I don't know why I didn't catch that when I previewed the post. As for the set 8445, I did recheck (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Leog Pneumatics

Hello Chris, For about twice the money you got 2 pump cylinders and 10 large pneumatic cylinders...: 8455 Check Bricklink or your local lego store... Greetings Maico Arts Chris schreef: (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Leog Pneumatics

(...) If you are interested in buying Lego sets (new or used) I think ebay or bricklink are your best bet. This news group is less suited for that unless you have a question about what you should buy, how much it'll cost etc. In that regard (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Leog Pneumatics

I am looking for a set with pneumatic elements in it. I am willing to pay up to $55.00 for any sort of set with more then 1 piston. Anything is negoiatble just email me (ChrisG@hutchnet.com). I would like large pistons preferably; here is a list of (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

  The Great Ball Contraption

In an attempt to provide Technic & Mindstorms builders the same cooperative building opportunity that's available to Moonbase, Castle, and Town/Train builders at Brickfest, we present to you: The Great Ball Contraption. When it's assembled at (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce) !!

  The Beeesh

Build your dreams. (URL) The Beeesh ==== Construction dates: 12-25-04 to 01-05-05 (URL) Interface>> (URL) Tech - 6 TECHNIC Turntables>> (URL) articulation - Clear pnuematic piston and 1 high RPM 9v motor>> (URL) Tech>> (URL) ankles>> (URL) Lighting (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jan-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic, FTX) !!

  Re: LEGO new crane: a step in the right direction?

(...) Hi Vineet, There are no hoses in the retract holes of either piston. It seems LEGO decided to just use gravity to retract them, if you have used pressure to lower the boom on [LEGOSet 8460] you'll realise this is probably a reasonable thing to (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: LEGO new crane: a step in the right direction?

One problem I see with this crane pic is that one of the inlets on the pneumatic pistons doesn't have a tube in it. If someone could explain how this crane arm is supposed to be lifted, I'd really like to hear it. Thanks. (20 years ago, 7-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: LEGO new crane: a step in the right direction?

I hope the steering is there (and it is as it should be, operated by the steering wheel, and not the exclusive headlight on top). (20 years ago, 6-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Construction project

I have been busy the last few months looking for a job and haven't been able to put any new pics of my construction site on the net. I now have a drafting job at a company that makes screeners, pulverizers, conveyors, and rock crushers). This is the (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: LEGO new crane: a step in the right direction?

(...) ARG, I hate this type of posting, just when you got your whole message typed out, you hit the wrong button and it's all gone!! Well, here goes again: Yes, I have. Last year, I was sort of pissed about TLC's idea to name the blue Jeep "4WD", (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic and Mindstorms Collection Question

(...) In my experience, imminent or present insolvency is the only reasonable justification for selling something you wouldn't have otherwise wanted to sell, and even then only if you can be fairly certain that whatever you get for the things you (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

"Misha van Beek" <mishavanbeek@gmail.com> wrote in message news:I9w9M4.1BLH@lugnet.com... (...) guess (...) having (...) springs (...) Sounds really interesting, do you have some examples of the techniques you use to achieve this? Jennifer (20 years ago, 6-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: LEGO new crane: a step in the right direction?

(...) It indeed looks pretty nice, though I have a few small problems with it. I guess I'd be the only one prefering zero studded parts, and I doubt this model having an elaborate suspension. It seems that it is broad enough though (14 studs needed (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Technic and Mindstorms Collection Question

Some Advice Please I have a large collection of lego technic & mindstorm kits, including 2x mindstorms kits (1x w/ serial port IR Tower & 1x w/ USB IR Tower), 1x Mindstorms Remote Control, 1x 8880 black super car, 1x 8480 Space Shuttle, 1x yellow (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: LEGO new crane: a step in the right direction?

(...) What is your source for the 8421 reference? TIA, Philo (20 years ago, 6-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact