 Technic / 13465
Re: Leog Pneumatics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2005 15:40:37 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Chris Givan wrote:
I am looking for a set with pneumatic elements in it. I am willing to pay up to
$55.00 for any sort of set with more then 1 piston. Anything is negoiatble just
email me (ChrisG@hutchnet.com). I would like large pistons preferably; here is a
list of set with what i would like. 8445, 8459, 8462, 8460, 8464, *8868*, 9609,
9633
I would especially like the 8868 AirTech Claw Rig

Thanks for the input but I have already tried Ebay and Bricklink; with very
little positive results. About the $55.00, I meant to type $70.00 I don't know
why I didn't catch that when I previewed the post. As for the set 8445, I did
recheck Peeron, my list of sets with pneumatics must be wrong.
     Anyways, I would really like to get my hands on the Dacta sets (9609 and
9633) does any one know if Pitsco still sells them and they just aren't listed
or has Dacta been replaced by the Pitsco Lego Education stuff?
Thanks,
   Chris