 Technic / 13475
Re: Leog Pneumatics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2005 19:40:14 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Chris Givan wrote:
I am looking for a set with pneumatic elements in it. I am willing to pay up to
$55.00 for any sort of set with more then 1 piston. Anything is negoiatble just
email me (ChrisG@hutchnet.com). I would like large pistons preferably; here is a
list of set with what i would like. 8445, 8459, 8462, 8460, 8464, *8868*, 9609,
9633
I would especially like the 8868 AirTech Claw Rig

Get the plain pnumatic parts at bricklink.
<http://www.bricklink.com/catalogList.asp?v=1&catType=P&catID=159>

what I sometimes do is gather parts for sets.  I get the partlists from peeron,
add as many parts from my collection as I can,  then buy the rest off bricklink.
I feel this is a bit more economic because you are spreading parts sales instead
of spending it in one big wad if you buy the set.

Pneumatic sets have a maxium of 3 cyilenders (With the exception of 8455)

Large cylinders go for $3-5 bucks each.  There is really no price difference
between the new style and old style cyilenders.