 Technic / *12891 (-20)
  Re: EGAD! (pneumatics)

(...) You are doing well Mark. You can use three voltage comparators to detect which voltage level is being output. What you need is three comparators. One for 25%, then 50%, and 75%. If 75% is on, then you'll need to gate off the 25% and 50% (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: EGAD! (pneumatics)

(...) Close. What I would actually be wanting is eomthing that could use the voltage level being output from a *SINGLE* RCX port to do the addressing. So for controlling up to four devices from one port, for example, would require that 25% power to (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Building instructions for reversible, variable speed (barely) pneumatic engine

(...) Beautiful! I will be putting one of these engines on my table! Thanks Kevin. Best regards, Paul (21 years ago, 15-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.cad)

  Re: EGAD! (pneumatics)

(...) Is this what you're looking for? A 3/8 RCX Output Multiplexer for the FT solenoid valves: (URL) the circuit diagram is a piece of art from France :-) (21 years ago, 15-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: EGAD! (pneumatics)

(...) Sweet! So with these adapters, I can use regular aquarium hoses, which can be bought for pennies a foot -- way cheaper than LEGO tubing. Elbow, tee, and cross connectors for aquarium hoses are also really cheap, and I've seen aquarium hose (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Bricklink Newbie Needs Help!

(...) For 1 and 5. The most you can do is read the reviews left by other buyers. Generally speaking, the more reliable the seller, the more likely he is to have positive reviews within the last 6 months. Personally, I pay careful attention to the (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

  Bricklink Newbie Needs Help!

I am new to the buying and selling of Lego parts online, so I have few questions. But, I would prefer that you answer me via e-mail, and not by replying to this message on Lugnet. (Don't want to publically offend anyone) Thanks. 1. How do I know my (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: EGAD! (pneumatics)

(...) Yes! These are the adapters for the miniature airline I was talking about. I used them in my window walker to connect the pneumatic tubing to the suction cups: (2 URLs) Rob (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

Nice Nice Nice Nice "Kevin L. Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HGHnu5.1B5L@lugnet.com... (...) based (...) with a (...) images (...) Good Goood Gooood Gooooood :) Start building. Not only are the enginge beautiful but the (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Building instructions for reversible, variable speed (barely) pneumatic engine

(...) Jake --- Jake McKee Webmaster - BIP (URL) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)

  Re: New MOC: Car chassis

(...) True. It would increase the height a little, which depending on the bodywork might not work, and the steering might have to be offset. I was originally designing it to go inside an E-type model, so a V6 or V8 would be appropriate there. I (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Building instructions for reversible, variable speed (barely) pneumatic engine

I finally got around to those building instructions for my differential based reversible pneumatic engine. I modified LPub so that I can provide it with a URL base where the images can be found. This makes it handy to put the images on brickshel and (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.cad)

  Re: EGAD! (pneumatics)

(...) Heh. well at only a buck twnenty nine, I would have to get probably 10 or so packs to make it worth the mail order expense. I was just wondering if someone else had already tried those sorts of connectors and discovered already if they worked (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Blacktronicle

(...) IMHO, absolutely nothing. Well, that's not entirely true. I still have to pay for them, and a lot of the pieces I love to use are not currently in production. In particular, I'd love a steady stream of black Toa legs, colored Toa heads, and (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: YAPNQ

In lugnet.technic, Mark Tarrabain wrote: <snip> (...) Looking good Mark. It computes. I had not thought about driving the source of the switch as one of the inputs, or I tried it early on and gave up. Kevin (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: EGAD! (pneumatics)

that cost you $1.29, so make a go for it! regards "Mark Tarrabain" <markt@lynx.SPAMBLOCK.net> wrote in message news:HGHHCD.Hr0@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

  EGAD! (pneumatics)

Does anyone know if these (URL) actually connect LEGO pneumatics with regular aquarium hoses? >> Mark (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: YAPNQ

(...) Know where I can find those adapters? That would certainly be helpful. (...) Yeah... there's only a handful of used ones left though. I'd like to find a place where I can get a ongoing supply of check valves. I have more than a few ideas that (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: YAPNQ

(...) Actually, I have used aquarium tubing and one way valves before. There is 'miniature' airline tubing for aquariums that I think fits with Lego pneumatics. It is much stiffer than the official silicone tubing though. But this miniature airline (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Toa Nuva Posters

(...) I find it more frustrating than funny, but that's because any time I mention stuff like this on MaskofDestiny, I get a bunch of e-mails from people telling me that I'm wrong. BTW, I'd love to see a closeup of your version of the Infected Miru (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact