 Technic / 10707
Re: EGAD! (pneumatics)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 15 Jun 2003 10:42:52 GMT

Mark Tarrabain wrote:

The only thing I think I'd be left wishing for here would be some sort
of electrically controllable form of pneumatic switch -- but not just a
simple solenoid valve, rather a mechanism whereby multiple such valves
could actually be individually controlled by a single motor output from
an RCX (although it would probably require two motor outputs... one for
power and another for addressing).

Is this what you're looking for?
A 3/8 RCX Output Multiplexer for the FT solenoid valves:
http://www.ozbricks.net/cssoh1/cpedia/ftmulti.htm

Btw, the circuit diagram is a piece of art from France :-)

--
C S Soh
http://www.ozbricks.net/cssoh1