 Technic / *11296 (-20)
  Re: Where did this 2x1 brick come from?

"Sonnich Jensen" <sonnich@hot.ee> wrote in message news:HA1tD4.Ay4@lugnet.com... (...) Does it look like this? (URL) have no idea which set it comes with other than it is very old. I have 5 of this brick and I cant find any partnumber for this. Some (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Where did this 2x1 brick come from?

Could be this set (pre-technic): (URL) can also look at the instructions: (URL) Parvin (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Where did this 2x1 brick come from?

I have 3 black 1x2 bricks with hole just like a normal 1x2 technic beam - but this one is different: the stud do not have holes there is no "tube" inside the brick, it is hollow it does not have the sunken outside it is sunken somehow, the top over (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: new 2003 sets: 8455

(...) I really like this model. Well done lego, the legendary technic is back. The rear wheels do not appear to be those from the 8466 off-roader. They seem to be smaller like the RC car, which means it has new bubble tyres. I wonder why the (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Liebherr 954 tracked excavator

Recently I visited Evert van Wichen’s site and there I saw his latest creation: a Liebherr R954B tracked excavator: (URL) scale is 1:13 and the machine really looks like his big brother, just like all models of Evert. But this excavator reminds me (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Props for Hovercraft

Here are photos of my most effective props until now. (URL) Steinnes (URL) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Technic set 8466 4x4 Off Roader available again in North America!

Hi all, I was surprised tonight to see that the 8466 set was available again at shop at home, it has been "sold out" for a quite long while now in Canada and USA. Enjoy! (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Dear lego, please make technic accessory packs.

(...) I know that Dacta sells some technic parts packs. But not everyone does. Also, Dacta can be/is more expensive than regular retail. I myself dont want any of those Service Packs, I have enough technic already (although I would probobly buy 1 (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Props for Hovercraft

"Mark Haye" <markhaye@netzero.net> wrote in message news:HA05tr.EJx@lugnet.com... (...) Offcourse, we dont give up before we have succeeded :) I'm just been bitten of this LEGO-flying machine virus .... (...) old (...) hit (...) Whatever speed you (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Props for Hovercraft

You guys are bound and determined to spend my whole weekend tinkering on this, aren't you? ;-) I reproduced Ross's setup using a gray peg, a black friction peg, and an old black friction peg. I still get what I consider pretty poor performance (with (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Dear lego, please make technic accessory packs.

(...) Well, I have looked there, but they only ship to the US and tell the others to contact their local office (miraculously there is one in Colombia)... but I've got a question: does the "Spare Parts" belong to Dacta "Early Childhood and School"? (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Props for Hovercraft

(...) Nice design. Oh man, the design of the 24t gear at the back of this propeler is realy lame. That whole part is very un-legoish. 1) Perhaps you could use the old friction connector instead of the new one: i.e. part 4459 instead of part 2780. (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Dear lego, please make technic accessory packs.

The need for accessory packs is certainly justified. I'd be happy if we could just get the 4wd steering parts from the 8880. I think this would be a good start (and packs of studded beams of course). Steve (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Dear lego, please make technic accessory packs.

(...) Have you looked at (URL) ? Some of your wanted items are available already. Ask them for a catalog. Gary (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Dear lego, please make technic accessory packs.

I hereby assign all rights in the pack ideas contained herein to LEGO to use as they see fit :) I wont mention quantities because I dont know how much would make a good service pack but here is what I think should be in the ideal set of technic (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

  JoyBricx is updated

Hi, all, I release new version of the JoyBricx. (URL) I make the program named JoyBricx for remote control (...) The new version support RCX/SCOUT, too. It can export the NQC program. Enjoy ! -- mac (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Props for Hovercraft

(...) Well I did a little test, heres the pics: (URL) that the propeller shaft is cylindrical, not "x" axle-shape, so friction is much greater than standard axle. It worked reasonably well, even with no lubrication and old batteries. I reckon with (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Props for Hovercraft

How about inserting the 24T gear into half a large turntable, and securing the other end of the turntable using axles. I know this gets very large where you don't want to get large, but it might provide stability in ways the other solutions do not. (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Props for Hovercraft

(...) Have you considered using lubricant between the 1x 4 beam and axle? I know I did, many times, but never got around to do it. Do you think it might reduce the friction enough? (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Props for Hovercraft

Yes, I had tried that. I was unable to prevent all the rotation at the friction pin, and even a small amount of movement there caused significant wobble/binding. Mark Haye "Ross Crawford" <rcrawford@csi.com> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact