 Technic / 9193
Re: Dear lego, please make technic accessory packs.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sat, 8 Feb 2003 15:17:32 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Jonathan Wilson writes:
I hereby assign all rights in the pack ideas contained herein to LEGO to
use as they see fit :)

I wont mention quantities because I dont know how much would make a good
service pack but here is what I think should be in the ideal set of technic
service packs...

Have you looked at http://www.pldstore.com/ ? Some of your wanted items are
available already. Ask them for a catalog.
Gary