 Technic / 9196
Re: Dear lego, please make technic accessory packs.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sat, 8 Feb 2003 17:17:03 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Gary Simas writes:
Have you looked at http://www.pldstore.com/ ? Some of your wanted items are
available already. Ask them for a catalog.
Gary

Well, I have looked there, but they only ship to the US and tell the others
to contact their local office (miraculously there is one in Colombia)... but
I've got a question: does the "Spare Parts" belong to Dacta "Early Childhood
and School"? Or they only can be bought in the US? (I hope not)

Thanks a lot

Luis
(comments, instructions, death threats, etc. please remove all the X's)