 Storage / 502
Re: Storing My LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 18:09:05 GMT

On Wed, 23 Feb 2000 18:50:34 GMT, Eric Harshbarger
<eric@ericharshbarger.org> wrote:

Hi all,

I recently moved all of my surplus bricks up into my attic wherein I
have plenty of room to sort and such.

I, of course, had to make a (brief) webpage to document the set-up, and
I thought others might be curious to see my storage arrangement:

http://www.ericharshbarger.org/lego/storage.html

cheers,

eric
Just one question (haven't looked at your webpage yet),  just how HOT
does your attic get?  Heat is the ENEMY of your LEGO, that little
temperature warning in conjunction with washing also should apply dry.
FYI, Mike

All other themes are just spare parts for Castle!