 Storage / 490
Re: Storing My LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 22:33:23 GMT

In lugnet.storage, Duckie Dave wrote:

Eric Harshbarger wrote in message
<38B42BFA.542314EE@ericharshbarger.org>...

I recently moved all of my surplus bricks up into my attic wherein
I have plenty of room to sort and such.

http://www.ericharshbarger.org/lego/storage.html

I too recently moved my bricks into the attic, and just got the
photo's I took developed. Unfortunately my attic is much smaller, so
there is less space to move around, but that does make the Lego
rather more 'in your face'. Pics of the boxes before unpacking, and
the bits after can be found at;

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DuckieDave/Misc/

Where do y'all live that you can store ABS in your attic?  If I tried
that here, all I would have at the end of the summer would be a pile of
multi-colored goo.  Heck, it gets hotter outside than the recommended
40C.  The attic probably gets up to 50C or higher.  (Not to mention our
cars, in which, every year, several Texans broil their children...)

And, because Houston is only 55 feet above sea level with a high water
table, we don't have basements.  (Well, a few houses have them, but
most don't, and I don't personally know anyone who does.)

So we TxFOLs make do with closets.

--
Susan Hoover
Houston, TX