 Storage / 492
Re: Storing My LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 01:38:54 GMT

"Eric Harshbarger" <eric@ericharshbarger.org> wrote in message
news:38B77572.BB784534@ericharshbarger.org...

Where do y'all live that you can store ABS in your attic?

Well,

I'm in Alabama, and certainly it will get very hot in my attic this
summer. I am going to install a cooling fan this week in anticipation of
the Summer Heat.

eric

Where in Alabama?  I get down to Huntsville for work every once in a while.

I am actually worried about the heat as well.  I live in North Carolina
which in the heat of summer, is pretty warm.  Right now I have a bunch of
stuff in my garage.  My garage has very high ceilings (like 15 feetoir so).
In the summer it gets very warm.  I have never measured the temperature so I
have no idea exactly how warm.

About six weeks ago we replaced out garage doors and it made a tremendous
difference on how cold it got during the winter so I am anxious to see what
difference it makes in the summer.  The stuff I have in my garage in mostly
early 90's Town stuff, certianly not anything I want damaged.

Mike

---

Mike Walsh - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh