 Storage / 491
Re: Storing My LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 06:40:50 GMT

Where do y'all live that you can store ABS in your attic?

Well,

I'm in Alabama, and certainly it will get very hot in my attic this
summer. I am going to install a cooling fan this week in anticipation of
the Summer Heat.

eric

Eric Harshbarger / eric@ericharshbarger.org / www.ericharshbarger.org

"Oh please, if people are going to start telling the truth around
here... I'm going to bed." - Jackie-O (Parker Posey, THE HOUSE OF YES)