 Storage / 501
Re: LEGO bake test
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 17:24:44 GMT

In lugnet.storage, Kevin Loch writes:
In lugnet.storage, Susan Hoover writes:

Train windows!?!  Sacrilege!

I think I might leave some "test bricks" in various configurations in
my attic this summer, along with a thermometer that has memory for a
max reading.

Now, I *know* you shouldn't leave it in your car.  The local video
store has a lovely collection of heat-deformed videocassettes that were
left in people's cars.  Hmm, another opportunity for testing presents
itself...

FUT lugnet.destructive-testing?  :-)

Umm, I diddn't mean melt the train windows :)  I meant make certain
impressions in the sand-mold with them, melt some town Jr. car chassis
and pour it in the mold.   Actually I doubt it would be good enough quality,
but it would be a fun experiment.  You could even try it with low-melting
point metals for an interesting result.  Hmm 1x16 technic beams in Nickel
would be very interesting.

KL
So, what you are really saying is, that you want to create your own, KEVIN
LOCH clearly inferior knock-off clones. There are easier ways of doing that.
I'll show you sometime...

RichHave Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (No, I don't work for TLC, but I want
to...)
Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.wamalug.org &
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****