 Storage / 446
Re: LEGO box
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.storage, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 16:58:34 GMT

As it is now, all my sets are in their respective boxes, piled up in my closet
at my apartment.  Lack of room to set up my town being the main reason.  Once I
do get the room I will set up my town again and probably just pile the empty
boxes somewhere.  I've always kept the sets in their boxes and never really
liked the idea of mixing it all together.  From the looks of this thread, this
doesn't appear to be common practice.  Oh well, to each his own.

mike

Z <leahy@concentric.net> wrote in message news:FoHy7y.Ivz@lugnet.com...
I can see why someone would use a large one for storage.  What I think is • odd
is that people sometimes collect the boxes.  LEGO boxes just don't seem • like
the right material for a collection [especially if you never use the • pieces
[LEGO stuff is for building, not for dust collecting]]  Those strong ones • are
useful, I agree.