 Storage / *300 (-20)
  Re: New storage idea.

I've done that, but my bunk bed isn't a true bunk bed... The bed underneath rolls away, so I can store my legos both above and under. Mark Nelson <3nelsons@pressenter.com> wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 12-Aug-99, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: The ULITMATE LEGO Storage containers from Israel!!!!

Hi, I'm from Israel, and here we have these Pack 'n Latch producteds, in all the hardware and home appliance. Most of them are the Regular pack 'n Latch, in aconfiguration of 4 low drawers and two deep ones. You can also disasable each of the (...) (25 years ago, 3-Aug-99, to lugnet.storage)

  No auction updates in non-auction groups (was: 1 day to go...)

(...) Scott, DO NOT post auction updates in the lugnet.loc.uk newsgroup or the lugnet.storage -- the ONLY place for auction updates here is in market.auction. Please review the Terms of Use (URL) which you agreed to when you signed up to post here. (...) (25 years ago, 2-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.storage, lugnet.admin.general)

  1 day to go...

136373170: Rare & Genuine Lego Storage Cloth (#789). Current bid: $31.00 Auction ends on: 08/03/99 11:58:09 PDT (URL) 8 Genuine Lego Road Plates (inc start grid). Current bid: $15.50 Auction ends on: 08/03/99 12:01:06 PDT (URL) (25 years ago, 2-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.storage)

  Re: Loose or Clumps?

(...) snip... The upside to stacking is that it not only looks neater and takes up less space, but it allows you to quickly inventory what you have and retrieve certain pieces when you're building. The downside is that I've found small cracks in (...) (25 years ago, 1-Aug-99, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: The ULITMATE LEGO Storage containers from Israel!!!!

(...) The company's website is www.zag.co.il but there is no useful supplier data therein. They have lots of different storage products. Paul Sinasohn Acappella Bass and Technical Trainer just starting with Lego (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Loose or Clumps?

(...) I do this for pieces I don't have a large enough quantity for like brown. Hmm.. that sounded bad. -Tom McD. when replying, do not Scotchguard spamcake: a large caustic cloud ensues. (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Loose or Clumps?

(...) <snippage> (...) I use clumping as a sorting method, in combination with ziplocs & drawers. As an example, in my brick storage, I keep bricks in purple tubs and have found that I can find pretty much anything in there by having the 1x1's and (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Loose or Clumps?

(...) Actually, I have a bunch of the storage cases from sets 545 (6 bin) and 565 (9 bin). They hold "slugs" of bricks perfectly - 2x4 stacked 8 high - they hold 21 "slugs" in each bin = 168 2x4 in one little bin. (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Loose or Clumps?

I've done clumps but it's more work. Also I had read that there may be some weakening of gripping power after many years kept assembled. I had some clumps of 2x4s that had been clumped together for 25 years. They don't grip very well. That is (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.storage)

  RE: Loose or Clumps?

(...) I used to store my LEGO this way when I was a kid about 25 years ago. Then my kids got a hold of it.... Surprisingly, there was little or no "creep" effect. This means that the bricks that were stacked for ~10 years hold just as well as new (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.storage)

  Loose or Clumps?

I just started experimenting with a somewhat different way of storing bulk Lego pieces, and I was wondering if anyone out there has any experience with this -- connect bulk pieces together into larger "slugs" when storing in bins. For example, take (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.storage)

  REALLY long-term storage (>30 years)?

Hi, Has anyone had experience with this? How would one pack up a set for a really long time, for, say over 30 years? A bunch of questions come to mind, and I'm not sure what's important. Are there any special requirements for ABS plastic? Would it (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jul-99, to lugnet.storage)

  Has anyone seen the Tupperware sandwich bags???

I just had a friend in from out of town, and they had the coolest thing for Lego storage, unbeknownst to them. Apparently, you can buy these little disposable Tupperware containers in the same section of Target where you buy sandwich bags. They are (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jun-99, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: The ULITMATE LEGO Storage containers from Israel!!!!

Not really I aid $9 for a set of 3 draws (1 stack) -- Clay Aucoin (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jun-99, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: The ULITMATE LEGO Storage containers from Israel!!!!

I too use the 'suitcase' type boxes. I have 12 of the clear, 18 compartment types with grey handles. They are very nice, and well made - much higher quality than any other product I have seen. Too bad they are so expensive though. -- Terry K -- (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jun-99, to lugnet.storage)

  The ULITMATE LEGO Storage containers from Israel!!!!

IS THERE ANYONE ON THIS LIST FROM ISRAEL????? I found the perfect sotrage containers for LEGO's. The only problem is that they are manufactured in Israel and distributed very scarce in the U.S. The company name is "ZAG" and the product name of the (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jun-99, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Piece sorting (was: building exhaustion)

(...) Those red/yellow ones are from BASIC 3+ range, and have set numbers from 3xx (365?) range, if I remember correctly. Selçuk (25 years ago, 24-May-99, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp)

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <37481559.6A62EB56@v...er.net>... (...) The K-Mart set is 2146 (recently added to the DB). Our local K-Mart has a good size stack of these still. If someone is interested in my buying them for them, let me know. (...) (25 years ago, 24-May-99, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp)

  Re: Piece sorting (was: building exhaustion)

(...) The red ones are a different set number - donpt have it off-hand, but they were 3-5 basic sets. (...) I have a bunch of the red/yellow ones as well. Those yellow baseplates are pretty useless. (...) I had that problem a few times, but found (...) (25 years ago, 23-May-99, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact