 Storage / 285
Re: The ULITMATE LEGO Storage containers from Israel!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 08:16:13 GMT

I too use the 'suitcase' type boxes.  I have 12 of the clear, 18 compartment
types with grey handles.  They are very nice, and well made - much higher
quality than any other product I have seen.
Too bad they are so expensive though.

-- Terry K --

On Fri, 11 Jun 1999 06:00:43 GMT, "Selçuk <teyyareci>"