 Storage / 284
283  |  285
Subject:
The ULITMATE LEGO Storage containers from Israel!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 15:24:37 GMT

IS THERE ANYONE ON THIS LIST FROM ISRAEL?????

I found the perfect sotrage containers for LEGO's. The only problem is that
they are manufactured in Israel and distributed very scarce in the U.S. The
company name is "ZAG" and the product name of the one that I purchased is
"Pack-n-Latch", and there is a larger one naturally called "Super
Pakc-n-Latch". I found a few at a Home Depot here in New Orleans, LA. and
bough a few to give them a try. Well, needless to say, that when I realized
that they were the unmatched ultimate in the use for storing LEGO's, I went
to buy some more and they were all gone! I am in desperate need of finding
these containers. I know that they will be of great use to the ENTIRE LEGO
community!!!!

Could someone please help????

P.S. Features:

1.  About 12' x 6' x 3' (all are approx.
    measures).

2.  They naturally have a "latch" (red)
    to lock the draw when you close it.

3.  The ones that I purchased came in
    a stack of 3 draws. The tops and
    bottoms of each "set of 3" can come
    off and each draw can unlatch from
    each other (top drawer from bottom
    drawer) so that you can make your
    drawer stacks as tall (I have 3
    stacks of 7) or as short (1) as
    you'd like.

4.  They have a clear front, and a solid
    case.

5.  Each drawer has 3 removeable partitions
    to make up to 4 sections.

6.  You can LAY THESE DRAWERS DOWN ON
    THEIR BACK and NO pieces will fall
    out the back OR INTO ANOTHER SECTION