 Storage / 355
Re: The ULITMATE LEGO Storage containers from Israel!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 15:29:37 GMT

RE: ZAG containers
mucho snippage

I know this was posted awhile ago, but I've had zero luck locating these
containers that sound really great.  The Home Depots in my area don't appear
to carry them.  If they were ever apart of their inventory, I wouldn't know
because every time I try and contact someone at a Home Depot store over the
phone I'm talking to an orangutan, sometimes a gibbon.  Has anyone found a
place on the web to order these containers?  Anyone in the San Francisco Bay
Area found a store that carries them?

I don't know whether they have stores in SF, but I was at the Container Store here in
Dallas, and they had several ZAG products.  They look pretty neat.  Also had some
Plano setups with 3-4 small trays, maybe 7" x 10" x 1", that fit into a larger
organizer.  I think their web address is www.containerstore.com.

James Wilson