 Storage / 291
Re: Loose or Clumps?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 17:47:36 GMT

I've done clumps but it's more work. Also I had read that there may be
some weakening of gripping power after many years kept assembled.

I had some clumps of 2x4s that had been clumped together for 25 years.
They don't grip very well. That is anecdotal at best, though, as I had
no control group. Heck, no experimental protocol at all. Just had stuck
them away in 197x, found them again in 199x and they had no power.

Right now my techic long beams are all clumped, that's about it.

lugnet.