 Storage / *1165 (-20)
  Updated LEGO storage, again

For those interested in my latest LEGO storage solution, I have a brief paragraph at the top of this page: (URL) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Lstock v.1.0a

Oh great! I guess I got the wrong impression. I think using OpenGL would be a good idea... --Bill. (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Lstock v.1.0a

At the moment we can't afford two versions of lstock (Win32 and Linux/Unix platform), but make it cross-platform will be "relatively" easy.... We only use DirectX for render and our graphics libraries are easy to convert to OpenGL. We don´t use any (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Lstock v.1.0a

I really dislike the Windows-centric attitude inherent in the Lstock design. With such dependence on hardware there is (probably) no way this will be runnable (under an emulator) on MacOS or Linux. Please try to make your code more cross-platform (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Lstock v.1.0a

Yes..... I think you are true......As you said it's only the beginning. We have released first version as fast as we can.... so people could suggest us new features and improvements as you did. We are working hard to do better and more "flexible" (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Lstock v.1.0a

A good beginning, but there are a couple of major barriers that will prevent me from using this program. 1. I don't like anything that takes over my screen like this. Necessity dictates that I be running many programs at once and be able to switch (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Lstock v.1.0a

Oopps.... sorry about this...... !!!! I have updated the web. Basically: System Requirements: Lstock uses DirectX to realtime render lego parts, so DirectX must be properly installed (DirectX 8.0 is required, but recomended DirectX 8.1). At the (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Lstock v.1.0a

(...) Jude (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Lstock v.1.0a

Finally Lstock v.1.0a has released. Lstock is a visual DB to manage Lego inventories offline. Please visit: (URL) (22 years ago, 15-Sep-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: LegoSTOCK is comming

I'm sorry. It wasn't my intend to confuse people. I have change name and logo of the program (now Lstock). (...) (22 years ago, 15-Sep-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: The Brickfrenzy Design Studio is done!

(...) Wow, Adrian. Looks *very* nice. Congradulations on a job well done; you now posses a well above-adequate LEGO building room. And considering how often we all do LEGO, thats practically your whole life, so indeed, better make it a nice place (...) (22 years ago, 15-Sep-02, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.general)

  Re: The Brickfrenzy Design Studio is done!

(...) It's storytime with Uncle Adrian :) I love my basement. I don't know if I have any more room down there than when I was spread out in 3 rooms on the first floor, but everything is much better organized, plus this system is designed to expand (...) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.general)

"Adrian Drake" <tremor@apk.net> wrote in message news:H2Awo8.1Iq@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) my (...) Very cool Adrian! Thanks very much for the story. I absolutly love reading about stuff like this. I also have to admit I have a weak spot for (...) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.general)

  The Brickfrenzy Design Studio is done!

After about 6 months of off-again on-again work, I've finally moved into the new Brickfrenzy Design Studio. This project was a full conversion of a "rec-room" style basement into a lighter, cleaner space suitable for all my Lego needs. If you're (...) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.general)

  Re: the LEGO Desk Pal

(...) Wow, I totally forgot about this thread ;) I did get 2 of them and I must say I love them! They are great fun and very cool. I am still surprised how wrong I was about these before :) They are worth picking up if you get the chance!!! Mark P (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: the LEGO Desk Pal

(...) I finally got a chance to take a couple of pics-- and, as luck would have it, they're of the two *not* pictured by Rob. (They are the large images in the Bricklink catalog. Mark contributed images of them in their boxes.) (URL) boy pal has a (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage, lugnet.mediawatch)

  RE: LegoSTOCK is comming

OK, I'll be the bad guy.... Juan Cuello, I am not a lawyer, and I don't work for LEGO, but take my free advice and change the name of your program and the logo as well. Even though you have a disclaimer (in light gray) on your site, a casual visitor (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.storage)

  LegoSTOCK is comming

LegoSTOCK is comming.......(september 2002) What is LegoSTOCK? LegoSTOCK is a visual database with which you can manage your inventory and stock LEGO® parts, sets, MOCs... The current version is v.0.1a and is under development. It supports all (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Wide Iris Carts (was: Iris carts on sale at Office Depot)

Actually, they have the reverse - they sell a double-wide 6 drawer. It is 2 doublewide drawers with 4 regular width drawers stacked on top. However, I don't know if you could then stack 2 regular stacks on that or not. I doubt it, as I doubt it is (...) (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Do the drawers come all the way out?

It's a molding change, seems to be permanent. All you have to do is pull out until the tabs hit the frame, push in a little, and twist the shelf to one side or the other, and they come out. Walmart carries a few Plano boxes. (...) -- Tom Stangl (...) (22 years ago, 17-Aug-02, to lugnet.storage)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact