 Storage / 1162
Re: Lstock v.1.0a
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 17:12:14 GMT

I really dislike the Windows-centric attitude inherent in the Lstock
design.  With such dependence on hardware there is (probably) no way
this will be runnable (under an emulator) on MacOS or Linux.  Please
try to make your code more cross-platform compatible.

--Bill.

                      Verbing weirds language.  --Calvin