 Star Wars / 8638
Re: Concerns with Racial Attitudes and Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 15:35:31 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:

I just don't see option three happening unless they really are going to
rethink the whole all-yellow policy.  Personally, I don't think they are going
to break with tradition.  Option 1 is more likely than 3, but oddly sadder.

Uh, it's worth pointing out that the "yellow represents all races" thing is
*not* the official TLC line.  It's something that people have said to attempt
to explain the fact that there are only yellow minifigs.

eric